Monday, January 3, 2011

Off the radar

It's been a quiet few months over here at the SEA Movie Theater Project. Very little in terms of new photos or research has been undertaken since last June, when I eked my way through a humid, central Myanmar. That seems like eons ago.

As of tomorrow, January 4th, I'll be back in the saddle again; returning to Myanmar for a second major expedition. The loose itinerary I've pieced together has me headed to Yangon and points south in search of the elusive stand-alone movie theater. Some potentially interesting places, such as Megui, Dawei, Hpa-An and Pathein, are on the agenda. Hopefully I'll have some worthy images and stories to post on the return.

To that end, folks, don't forget to check back in early February for the latest in movie theater documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment